At Mountain Walrus, we are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join us
at our Birmingham (UK) office.
We want somebody who is excited by the idea of working with Virtual Reality.
We want somebody who is excited by the opportunity to work and grow with a
budding new VR game studio.
We also want someone who has:
– experience bringing a game from idea to market
– experience with Unity and C#, including Unity Physics, multiplayer, and shaders
– good communication skills
– a desire to learn
– an ability to work to support their team and ensure your game gets to market
– an ability to work independently
– experience with C++ and Unreal Engine
– VR programming experience
Interested in working for a fresh new studio?
Forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, but we cannot take applications from recruiters, nor are we looking at
outsourcing the complete development of our game to another team of developers
located remotely. At the moment, we are only considering applications from
developers who can join us here in Birmingham.